Monday, November 13, 2006

Mondays are always a heartache

Tiger: Good evening Monkey!
Monkey: Hello my dear friend!
Tiger: How are you doing this fine night?
Monkey: Well, I'm just happy I got through the day.
I friggin dislike mondays...
Tiger: Ah, sounds like you got a hit of the old monday blues...
Monkey: Very much so. Weekends just swoosh by and everything slows down as soon as monday comes around.
Tiger: But how was the weekend then?
Monkey: Ooh, it was magical...
Tiger: Oh, how come?
Monkey: All good things in life. Friends, love and beer...
Tiger: Care to go a bit further into detail perhaps mystery monkey?
Monkey: Hey, get off my back already, I'm savoring the moment...
Tiger: Sorry, I'm just curious my furry friend.
Monkey: Ah, what a fine weekend in deed...
Tiger: Damn you! Tell me now!
Monkey: Alright, alright, I'm just teasing.
Tiger: You almost scared my stripes off for a moment there buddy...
Monkey: Always with the analogies huh? Mr fancy stripes...
Tiger: Well, I'm a tiger, I roll with it...
Monkey: Anyways, here it goes...
Tiger: Go!
Monkey: So this friday I met this wonderful lady. I listened to her stories over a fine dinner and some fine wine. It was all just lovely, like one of those fancy books with nice hardcovers. Man, that lady had some overwhelming stories to tell, but it all just went straight to the heart of this old monkey. Like a banana, layer after layer was peeled off, until the juicy fruit was just sitting there, staring straight at me, smiling...
Tiger: Man, that's a kick ass analogy...
Monkey: It was just all so beautiful and honest.
Tiger: So why the monday blues?
Monkey: Well, I miss all that. Nothing special happened today, just ordinary life and all. It's quite okay and fun and all, but not special in any particular way.
Tiger: I see...
Monkey: But it's nice to have some friends to bring some magic back into my life. Like you my dear tiger.
Tiger: Thank you, that's a sweet thing to say.
Monkey: I just hope I can get another injection
of that specialness soon.
Tiger: Amen brother. I could use some juicy fruit too.
Monkey: Damn you monday! You're always a heartache!
Tiger: Think it'll listen?
Monkey: No, but at least it'll know where I stand...
Tiger: True...
Monkey: So, sleepy dreamy time?
Tiger: Uh huh, race you to the bathroom!
Monkey: Not fair! You were sitting on my lap!
Tiger: First one gets to use the toothbrush first!
Monkey: Aaahh, damn it, I get your stinky breath in my mouth again...
Tiger: This is why I'm a tiger and you're just a slow little monkeeyyyy!!
Monkey: Last time ever that I let you sit on me you striped disaster...
Tiger: Until next time everyone!
Monkey: Yeah, just sleep through next monday, trust me, it's what's best for all of us. Good night!

(dedicated to a juicy lady)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CARL, my sweetheart!!
Love this one....:) and you probably know why ;) Its about............
xx

Anonymous said...

CARL, my sweetheart!!
Love this one....:) and you probably know why ;) Its about............
xx