Monday, November 27, 2006

Focus my heart, it's a struggle

Tiger: I thought I'd just share something with you all tonight.
Instead of the usual conversation I'd like to give you a text or a piece of poetry.
This one is something I just wrote for myself. If you ever feel a bit confused it's a good idea to put your thoughts in writing so you can go over them again and again until you understand yourself. This is my issue at the moment, I can't seem to give my dear old heart a bit of rest.

Little heart, little heart!
What have you done?
You've been running in circles for far too long.

Little heart, little heart!
What have you become?
You've been living and loving but all went wrong.

Little heart, little heart!
Why were you so dumb?
You've been trying too hard just to belong.

Little heart, little heart!
When did you go numb?
You were once so vibrant, you were once strong.

Little heart, little heart!
What will you do?
You must focus again, start singing your song.

Tiger: And this is about the point where "The Eye of the Tiger" starts banging in the background. Rising up, back on the street...
Ha ha, you know the rest people.
Rise up!
Good night and sleep tight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey little heart!

I´d like to quote Mr S. (Shakespeare) for you:

Shall I compare thee to a summer´s day? Thou art more lovely and more temperate. Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May ...

But (now I´m speaking) your heart has a long date!

Take care!/Malin :)

Tigerandthemonkey said...

Thank you dear aunt and friend!
I shall keep it in my heart.

Say hi to my little cousin for me!
Hope I see you all over christmas.
*hug*
// Tiger (carl)