Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Motivation is a pair of balls

Tiger: Faaaaarrrk...
Monkey: What? What?!
Tiger: I friggin lost it!
Monkey: Amen...
Tiger: No, my motivation, you fat free popsicle!
Monkey: Did you check all of your body's cavities?
Tiger: All except uranus, smartass...
Monkey: Meh...
Tiger: I was listening to all these other alpha males going on and on about their own ones and I totally lost my own. It's like it got scared and ran off with my balls.
Monkey: Man, you're an idiot. You're not supposed to project other peoples motivations onto your own darn balls, they're holy ground see...
Tiger: Well, I've really done it this time.
Monkey: Ah, it's ok. If I had a cent for every time I've put my own ones in harms way, hell I'd have a dollar by now!
Tiger: If you're gonna lie, do it with some extra spice. A dollar, pff...
Monkey: Don't you blow your nose at me mr soon-to-be-a-gay-pair-of-underpants.
Tiger: So how do I get it back again? I can barely get a hard-on in this state.
Monkey: Easy, you look downwards in the food chain. Get some perspective, get drunk, get laid, get a new pair of socks, you stink.
Tiger: Yeah! Will you join me on this quest of stinky horny drunkenness?
Monkey: Do balls come in pairs?

No comments: